The Website www.the-equine-warehouse.co.uk is operated by Farm Care UK Ltd.
Farm Care UK Ltd.
Company Number: 05692232
Yew Tree House, Lewes Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5AA.
VAT Number: 803551946
Trading as: The Equine Warehouse.
Retail premises Address:
The Equine Warehouse, Unit 7 Malling Industrial Estate, Brooks Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2BY.
The following T&C’s apply to our website www.the-equine-warehouse.co.uk (“Website”) Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any Products from the Website. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products you are bound to the T&C’s of www.the-equine-warehouse.co.uk At Checkout you will be prompted to the agreement of the T&C’s. Please do understand that if you do not agree to the T&C’s of our website your order will not processed.
We reserve the right to change the contents of this Website, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time without notice by posting such changes on the Website. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your use of the Website after a change has been posted will signify your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
The terms and conditions have been written for the following reasons.
- To advise you how we treat the personal information which you provide us with at the time of you registering an account with the website and placing an order.
- Our own branded images, intellectual text, product reviews on the website are the property of Farm Care UK Ltd.
- None of the above is available for download or distribution without prior authorisation from either the owner or management team of Farm Care UK Ltd. Material from the website must not be duplicated, reproduced, edited and or copied for commercial purpose. If you wish to publish any of the material for educational purposes this must with prior agreement from the owner or management team of Farm Care UK Ltd.
- This above also applies to the lay out, look and design of the website to include product descriptions, product reviews, text articles own brand graphics and images of the retail store.
- Should you wish to link your business website to the website this must and can only be done with prior agreement and permission from the owner or management team of Farm Care UK Ltd. This is something that we actively encourage local non-competitive equestrian businesses, individuals, services to do. This must through the agrees process and meet the separate terms and conditions set out by Farm Care UK Ltd. The website intended to be linked must not contain content that is deemed to be distasteful or offensive. Must comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- It is our intention that all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the images and content of the website are correct are correct and fit for their informative purpose we give no warranty and make no representation that the images and content of the website are correct. We give no guarantee or warranty that the website shall be available uninterrupted, and no liability can be accepted as a result of the website being unavailable.
- Access to and use of this website is done so at the users own risk. Should the user choose to download any content, images, text or any material from the website no warranty will be given that this action will not cause damage to the user’s property. This damage is not limited to data damage, loss of data and or viruses or any other damage that could occur as a result of downloading material from this website. It is strongly recommended that users take all appropriate safeguards when downloading material from our website.
- The content of this website has been written as a guide to help the user make an informed product choice. None of the material has been written or presented in a such a way to advise the user on an individual basis. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that the product they have ordered from us are suitable for their intended purpose.
- Any advice given on this Website is for guidance purposes only. Any such advice should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for professional advice on your specific requirements.
- We shall not be liable to you for any of the following (whether or not we were advised of, or knew of, the possibility of such losses) whether arising from any claim arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website including without limitation under any tort including negligence, for breach of contract, for misrepresentation (other than fraudulent misrepresentation), intellectual property infringement.
- In respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this Website by unauthorised third parties.
- Any loss of business, data, profits, revenue, goodwill, use or anticipated savings; or loss or damage to your, or any third party’s, data or records. We do not seek to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation any liability arising under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
Any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude our liability.
Nothing on this Website shall exclude or limit our duties and liabilities under any applicable legislation or any conduct of business rules which we are bound to comply with.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions we exclude all representations, conditions and warranties whether express or implied (by statute or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Intended use of and access of this website.
The information, service and Products on this Website are intended for use by residents of the UK only, and are not aimed at or intended for use by residents of any other jurisdiction. By prior arrangement shipment to the countries of the European Union can be arranged. These are subject to stock availability, agreement of carriage charges for shipment of the order.
This Website is designed to be accessed through its principle product home pages and such other pages as we may decide. If you access the Website through individual pages directly, which are not designed for this purpose, you may not see important information which is relevant to a full understanding of our Products and services.
Supply of good from this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to how we supply any products through our Website. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- The Website is only intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom.
- By placing an order through our Website you confirm that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are accessing the Website from the United Kingdom.
- The prices for Products are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges. Except in the presence of special offer.
- If a delivery charge applies to your Order this will be notified to you both during the transactional element of the ordering process and again in the order acknowledgement email that we send to you. Prices and delivery charges displayed are valid and effective only to addresses with a UK Mainland postcode. Prices, Offers and Products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to our despatching your Order and taking payment from you.
- The placing of a Product on our Website is an invitation to accept offers for Products and is not an offer to sell at the listed price nor is it binding on us. We are under no obligation to accept your Order.
- In the event that a Product you have ordered is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, we will notify you of the correct price by email and or telephone.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, images and descriptions of Products are correct at the time of publishing them to the website. If we notice an error or are made aware of an error we will do our best to correct the error in a timely fashion. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of images portrayed on this Website. Colours of actual Products may differ from those in images and this is a product of our photographic process.
Process of placing orders
Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
- You must add the Product(s) you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and then proceed to the Checkout.
- If this is your first purchase on the Website you must first register with us and log in; Or Alternatively you may use the website as a guest. if you already have an account with us you may enter your log in details to access your account.
- Once logged in you must confirm you wish to make an Order and consent to the Terms and Conditions. You will then be asked to input your payment details.
- We will then process the payment details you have given us to take payment for your order through our secure World Pay Online Payment Gateway. The website will automatically send you an order acknowledgement email to confirm that we have received your order. This email will be sent to the email address you register with us.
- If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order you will be automatically reimbursed within 30 days of taking the original payment.
- We advise you should check all emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors in the order confirmation email. This confirmation email details exactly what you have ordered and exactly what we are intending to ship to you. Failure to check could result in you receiving an order that contains an error that you have made when ordering. If contacted immediately we will do our best to rectify your mistake in a timely fashion so that you will still receive the products you have ordered as soon as possible. None of our emails constitute acceptance of your submitted Order. Your Order will be accepted by us when we despatch the Products to you.
- If there are any problems with your Order, you will be contacted by a member of our Customer Services Team.
Payment of your order through the Website
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Mastercard, UK Maestro, Visa, Delta, UK Electron, UK Solo, JCB and we shall not acknowledge or dispatch your Order until we receive authorisation of payment.
- For payment by card, all credit and debit cardholders and bank/building society account holders respectively are subject to validation checks and authorisation. If the issuer of your payment card, refuses to, or does not for any reason authorise or validate the payment, we will not be liable in these circumstances for any delay or non-delivery in respect of the Products which you have ordered as a result.
- By providing the relevant information to us, you specifically authorise us to transmit or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, debit or credit card details, cheque details or credit reports, to authenticate your identity and delivery address for the Products, validate your payment card and obtain authorisations for your payments for Products.
Delivery of your order
- Delivery is restricted to the addresses with a mainland United Kingdom postcode. There will be an additional delivery charge for deliveries to the Highlands and certain Islands. If your delivery address is within one of the areas outside of a mainland UK postcode we will in the first instance establish a delivery price and ETA of your potential delivery. We will contact you to advise of additional costs and delivery time. Additional payment will need to be made prior to your order being dispatched. We aim to deliver orders via either a well-known courier service of the Royal Mail to mainland postcode UK addresses, within five working days (subject to a maximum of 30 working days). If we cannot deliver within this time, we will inform you in advance and provide you with an alternative date for delivery (“Revised Date”). If you reject the Revised Date your Order will be cancelled and we will make any refund which may be due to you. In no event shall we be liable for any damages or penalty for any delay in delivery.
- All deliveries must be signed for. Before signing the delivery note, please ensure that the number of packages match the driver’s paperwork and that the packages are undamaged. You should keep your delivery note and all packaging and should notify our customer services team immediately if any of the packages are missing or damaged. If your parcel is damaged if possible please take a picture where possible of the damaged parcel.
Cancelling your order
- You may cancel your Order for the purchase of Products at any stage before, and up to fourteen working days after you have received the Products. You must to notifying us in writing (which includes post and email) at our address. It is your responsibility to return the Products to us. We must receive the Products within twenty-eight working days after the date of delivery. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the Products following delivery, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
- If you cancel prior to the dispatch of the Products we will make a refund to you for the full value of the payment made to us.
- If you cancel your purchase of Products on a “no-fault” basis then you must return the Products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy and you are responsible for the cost of their return to us. The Products should be returned to us unworn and in their original condition, complete with any tags, point of sale material, boot pulls, insoles, spare laces, boot jacks, and anything else that might have originally been supplied with the order.
- Please ensure that you protect any products from becoming worn or soiled whilst trying them for size and fit. On cancellation for whatever reason you must follow our returns procedures (set out in our returns policy) and return to us the Products we have delivered to you in accordance with these procedures.
- In all circumstances you must firstly contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org By post at Website Returns, The Equine Warehouse, Unit 7 Malling Industrial Estate, Brooks Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2BY or telephone 01273 483399. If you contact us by telephone you will need to follow this up with confirmation to us in writing either by email or post.
- Where you wish to return Products to us, our customer services team will give you a “returns authorisation number”, which will be sent to the email address you registered with us, following your communication. You should include this number on your returns note and send it back with your Products. The returns authorisation number is important as it enables us to refund your payment and deal with your returned Products quickly.
- If the Products are defective, incorrect or damaged on delivery we will reimburse your reasonable costs of return (up to the value it would have cost to return the Products using Royal Mail standard service) and (at your option) replace the products (where the same or equivalent products are available) or refund you for the price paid including the delivery charges of any such Products provided that the Products are complete and in “as delivered” condition as supplied in the original packaging. We recommend that returns are sent via Royal Mail standard service and you must always obtain a certificate of posting.
- It is your responsibility to arrange collection of any unauthorised returns from our premises, for example Products which have been returned because they were defective but which are subsequently found not to be defective; accordingly we reserve the right to return these Products to you at your cost. Such product will be held for a period of six months after which time the product will be destroyed if you have not made the appropriate arrangements for the goods to be returned to you.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- If you are not completely happy with the purchase you have made, for any reason at all, then you may return the Product(s) within 28 days of receiving the Products for a full refund of the price of the Product(s). To qualify for a refund, the Product must be returned within 28 days of you receiving the Product(s) and in its original condition. Please return the Product(s) with the original packaging we used to send it to you to ensure that the Product(s) is not damaged during transit. You shall be responsible for the cost of return to us.
- If you would like to return the Products yourself you can take them to our store. You will only be able to return Products to our store provided that you have complied with all provisions of these Terms and Conditions and have taken with you to the store a copy of your original Delivery Note and the actual payment card used to purchase the Products.
- Where you paid for Products by payment card, refunds will be made by re-crediting your payment card account from which the money was originally debited.
- All refunds will be made within 14 working days of the goods being received by us on their return, and in the condition as has already been stated
LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS DELIVERED
- We will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Terms and Conditions if the losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Website, or a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed.
We will not be responsible for
Any loss of business to include loss of income or revenue, profits and or contracts. Wasted time and or expenditure either management or work related.
Data or Goodwill
- Any other indirect or consequential loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties (You an Us) when you commenced using the website.
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
It is very likely that there will special offers available on the website that will not be available in store. There will also on occasions be special offers available in our store that are not available on our website. This is entirely at our decision. Special offers on either platform could include free gifts with purchases, money off. Special offers will run at our own discretion and when we see fit to do so. These offers may or may not be published in advance of their commencement. We take no responsibility in an offer discounting a product that may already prior to the offer been released being purchased at full price. No retrospective discount or free gift will be given.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Farm Care UK Ltd, The Equine Warehouse, Unit 7 Malling Industrial Estate, Brooks Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2BY or by email email@example.com We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an order. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our Website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to Orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions before we take payment from you and despatch your Order to you (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
In the event that we fail in meeting our high standards of customer care, or you are anyway disappointed in the service that we have provided you with. Please contact at your earliest convenience via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Equine Warehouse, Unit 7 Malling Industrial Estate, Brooks Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2BY. By telephone 01273 483399. Please be advised that were a complaint is made over the telephone we will likely ask you also send your complaint via email or post. We aim to acknowledge your communication and to start our investigations within five working days following our receipt of it. We will do our very best to deal with your complaint as soon as possible and make every effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion on your behalf in order to retain your valued custom.
- The Retail Ombudsman – If we are unable to resolve a complaint that you make to us within eight weeks you can take your complaint to The Retail Ombudsman.
- This is an independent organisation, which specialises in providing Alternative Dispute Resolution services for consumers and retailers. As members of the organisation, we are bound by their code of practice and they can be contacted via:
Tel: 0203 137 8268
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and only the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any dispute arising under or in relation to them. It is only ever our intention to provide excellent customer satisfaction, We are a retailer and not the manufacturer of the goods / products that we have for sale on our website or in a retail store.