Dengie Pure Grass
A naturally nutritious 100% chopped grass feed with absolutely nothing else added! Made from pure, British grown grasses including Fescue, Rye and Meadow Grass, Dengie Pure Grass is soft, easy to chew and highly palatable.
Key Features of Pure Grass
- Flexible Feeding – suitable to use as a complete or partial hay replacer or extender to provide more enrichment in the stable as well as bulking out your horse’s bucket feed
- Harvested Early – to ensure it is highly digestible, making it sympathetic to the horse’s digestive system
- Free From – artificial flavours, preservatives, alfalfa, molasses, straw and coatings
- Naturally Sweet – tempting fussy eaters
- Versatile – Suitable for horses, sheep, cattle, goats and alpacas
- Traceable from seed to feed – Non-GM
How To Get The Most Out Of Feeding Pure Grass
As Pure Grass is a straight feed it can be fed in any amount depending on the animal’s requirements. A handful can be used to mix with vitamin and mineral supplements or it can be fed ad-lib as a hay or forage replacer. If you are using Pure Grass as a complete hay replacer, horses require 2-2.5% of their bodyweight per day on a dry matter basis.
One large Stubbs scoop = approximately 300g