Science Supplements RespirAid 2kg
RespirAid 2kg – Horse Respiratory Supplement
- Supports a healthy respiratory system
- Aids the capillary blood vessels surrounding the lungs
- Aids the management of respiratory problems such as cough, nasal discharge and breathing problems
- Results in as little as 7 days
- 2kg tub gives approximately 1 month supplyWhat? Research shows that supplementing the horses diet with anti-oxidants aids the respiratory system and provides valuable support. In a recent study of 37 horses with compromised respiratory function, feeding RespirAid showed positive benefits in just 7 days. RespirAid also includes Vitamin C as Ascorbyl Monophosphate. This is the form of Vitamin C that is highly absorbed in horses, unlike Ascorbic Acid whi is commonly used in supplements but very poorlly absorbed by horses.Why? Respiratory stress is common for today’s horses. Environmental factors such as stabling conditions, bedding, quality of ventilation, stress, travelling, mixing with other horses and many other contributing elements can all harbour dust and fungal spores which accumulate in and irritate the sensitive lining of the lungs and respiratory tract.
When? RespirAid should be fed on a daily basis to help support a healthy respiratory system. It is also ideal for horses and ponies that are stabled for long periods of time with restricted turnout, or exposed to stressful situations i.e travelling, competition, change of yard or a change in hay and feed.
There are no reviews yet.