For horses and ponies prone to gastric ulcers
Ulser Gard Solution should be fed daily to any Horse or Pony when they are
- On a high grain diet.
- In high levels of work.
- Showing signs of ulceration e.g. dull coat, underperforming, loss of weight and condition, yawning or gulping, or reluctance to eat hard feed.
- During or after use of NSAID – e.g. Bute.
Ulser Gard works in four ways:
- By neutralizing acid in the stomach with effective anti-acids.
- Soothing and coating the stomach lining.
- Healing any underlying ulcers.
- Firming stools.
Original U-Gard Plus was found to be the most effective and affordable alternative to Gastrogard by the Horse Journal.
Supplied Size: 1L – 2 months supply for an average horse